Friday, March 30, 2012

Blu, Blu And More Blu!

This is Blu our Granddog, a year ago Chris and Alyssa rescued him!  He has forever changed our lives.  We love him so!  I wanted to share him with everyone!
This is Alyssa his Mommy when trying make her mind up on taking him home!  Seems to me she really did not need to think it over!
Blu and his Daddy Chris also trying figure things out.  I knew the minute they sent me a picture he was coming into our family!

Comfy everywhere!

Loves the car for sure.
Spends lot's of time in Grandpa's green grass!

Comfortable in his Disney Princess bed, he has grown out of it!
Run she has the camera again, is what this seems to be.

Making friends.
His sofa on Grandma and Grandpa's porch!

Ho, ho, ho Blu Clause!
His Red Sox shirt, guess where that came from?
What a sweet face.

Looking for a treat!
Let's go for a walk please!
He is a love bug for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I know that I will have a granddog way before a grandbaby. Yours is certainly precious and loveable. I especially love the last photo. Priceless.

    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams

    ReplyDelete